- AEA News
- AEA 2010-2014 Strategic Plan
- Airline Associations Crisis Relief Programme
- AEA Contribution to a Global Approach for International Aviation Emissions
- Inclusion of Aviation in the EU ETS
- PROFILE AEA 010
- S.T.A.R. 2012
- AEA/ ATB - Self-Service - BTP Technical Specifications
- De-Icing/Anti-Icing of Aircraft on the Ground
- Radioactive Contamination of Aircraft & Engines
- Sustainable European Aviation
Delivering a bright future for European Aviation and Passengers - 5 Year Strategic Plan 2010-2014
A call for a common European Aviation Relief Programme
AEA Contribution to a Global Approach for International Aviation Emissions (2) Information Paper - Apr 2009
AEA Contribution to a Global Approach for International Aviation Emissions (1) Position Paper - Dec 2008
Inclusion of Aviation in the EU ETS – Cases for Carbon Leakage Executive summary – Ernst&Young / York Aviation, October 2008
Inclusion of Aviation in the EU ETS – Cases for Carbon Leakage Full Text – Ernst&Young / York Aviation, October 2008
‘Profile AEA’ is a concise guide to AEA and its members. As well as providing a brief overview of the state of the industry, it outlines how AEA functions and what are its priorities.
It also provides an easy-to-access source of information on AEA’s member airlines – key traffic and financial figures, workforce, fleet and ownership structure.
Profile AEA 2010
- Profile AEA 2009
- No release in 2008
- AEA Yearbook 2007
- AEA Yearbook 2006
- AEA Yearbook 2005
- AEA Yearbook 2004
- AEA Yearbook 2003
- AEA Yearbook 2002
- AEA Yearbook 2001
- AEA Yearbook 2000
S.T.A.R. is a companion volume to the AEA Yearbook – an unrivalled source of AEA member airlines’ data and an essential resource for researchers, analysts and planners.
You will find a wealth of passenger and cargo data, by airline and by region. At the aggregate AEA level there is yield and revenue information. Key figures are shown in historical time series.
S.T.A.R. 2012 edition
AEA has been instrumental in the development and establishment of specifications for automated ticketing and boarding pass processes, since their inception in the early 1980s.
AEA specifications for Automated Ticket and Boarding Pass equipment (ATB), Parametric Tables (PECTAB), Self Service and Baggage Tag Printers (BTP) related firmware are an industry standard, applied by manufacturers worldwide. The latest update of the specifications, known as ‘AEA2011’ was launched in July 2012.
AEA TS 2011.
- Recommendations for De-Icing/Anti-Icing of Aircraft on the Ground - 27th Edition July 2012
- Training Recommendations and Background Information for De-Icing/Anti-Icing of Aircraft on the Ground - 9th Edition August 2012
These documents are available on request. Please fill in this form to proceed.